Booking & Info Centre
Pulau Tiga Survivor Island + KRC
Things to bring?
Price - adult
Price - child
What makes this tour interesting:
All in one package to experience two different tours in one day! First trip! Shades on and put that sun hat on to get ready for a relaxing and adventure trip to the Island called Pulau Tiga or famously called the Survivor Island. Survivor Island? Yes it’s just not some any usual Island; you’re heading to an Island that was familiar to many where the highly successful TV Series “Survivor” took place to shoot. Jungle trek to the snake Island, take a deep relax bath into the mud volcano where mineral-rich mud and gas slowly bubble up, and not to forget to snorkel around into the clear blue ocean. After a well prepared lunch at the Island, back to the jetty to go our next trip the Klias Wildlife Safari River Cruise that takes half an hour from the Kuala penyu jetty. Cruising down the forest leads you to experience wildlife sightseeing. Klias River is one of the forest reserves where you can still spot the endangered proboscis monkey.
• Rate per person is based on Join-In Tour( shared vehicle and boat)
• All timing is estimated and depending local traffic condition.
• Tourist guide can be arranged at additional cost. Please enquire for availability
• Additional charges of MYR 31.80 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels pick- ups. Outskirt hotels are for hotels outside Kota Kinabalu City area for eg. One Borneo area.
• Request for Private Tour at a reasonable fee( private guide, boat & vehicle)
• We rent binoculars and sell raincoats. Please ask for assistance.